Valor & Victory review
Published & copyrighted by Yobowargames
Anamikatarot.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Valor & Victory is a fast-playing, easy to learn World War II squad-level game system. Based on the original Valor & Victory board game, the digital edition provides you with an accessible and deep challenge, developed for classic tabletop game lovers.
With 19 scenarios based around real events shortly after the Normandy Landings in 1944, the game challenges you to achieve different objectives: eliminate the enemy, capture objectives or exit certain units off of the map.
Valor & Victory is a complete WWII wargaming system, covering infantry and armored combat, close assaults, armored overruns, fortifications, and much more.
COMMAND, FIRE, MOVE, DEFEND, ADVANCE. REPEATJust like the original board game, each turn is divided into phases:
• Command: Automatically rally your troops, split or merge your squads and exchange weapons. In the command phase, you lay the foundations for a successful turn.
• Fire: Check your line of sight and firepower, and prepare to set the battlefield on fire. If you have any eligible weapon, you can fire smoke instead of attacking and gain extra protection for your units.
• Move: Move any of your units that did not attack during the previous phase, and try not to be taken by surprise: hostile opportunity fire may be just around the corner.
• Enemy Defense: Be ready to defend your squad. Enemies that did not opportunity fire will have their last chance to harm your units.
• Advance: Advance any of your units by one hex, or conduct a close assault with your infantry forces.
You will roll the dice to determine the combat results, but your luck is in your hands: wise use of terrain, covers, leaders, hindrance and many more modifiers will greatly improve your chances of success.
MULTIPLAYER SUPPORTValor & Victory comes with full multiplayer support: challenge your friends in 1v1 multiplayer matches over PBEM and hotseat. If you’re looking to test your skills, sign up for official tournaments and climb the leaderboard as well.
SCENARIO EDITORAn extremely intuitive built-in scenario editor allows you to build and play your own scenarios either against the AI or against your friends. Pick a map, set the objective, choose the factions, place units and defenses where you prefer. Add details and customize your rules: decide the number of turns, the weather conditions and the starting team. The scenario editor gives you all the tools to create custom, unlimited different challenges.
1 GB available space