MonsterxMan: Inheritence To Lust review
Published & copyrighted by Hexadecimalstudios
Anamikatarot.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
In a world inhabited by monsters, mankind is under perdition under the rule of a wicked Baroness.
You, the player, are brought into this world by some power unknown, to experience and live throughout it.
Will you become a friend to the monsters around you, or will you fall beneath the heels of an insidious world?
This is a semi linear adventure that takes inspiration from Shin Megami Tensei, and is all about interacting with everything and everyone around you. You can talk to enemies, and even recruit/ date specific ones! There are tons of minigames and a deep lore that exists for those who wish to fulfill the entire quest. Loads of easter eggs hidden as well, and the game, while forgiving, is quite hard.
Monstrous amounts of content:
- Lovingly crafted RPG story with deep lore
- Multiple endings
- Large interactive world waiting to be explored
- Interactive battle system where you can use words as well as weapons...
- Dating, minigames, and puzzles to test your skill
- Challenging enough to keep you on your toes
- Battle coliseum!
- Many hidden secrets and easter eggs! (Can you find them all?)
- Performs great on any system
- In-game achievements
All around, a fun and in-depth 6~8 hour free first adventure from Hexadecimal Studios.
1 GB available space