In Vitra - JRPG Adventure review
Published & copyrighted by bumblebee
Anamikatarot.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
"In Vitra" is a fantastic role-playing game with a turn-based combat system. It will lure you into the mysterious world of Vitra.
After years of relentless battles against horrible monsters, finally, peace seems to return to Vitra - when suddenly a strange illness spreads throughout the land. When his grandmother is struck by a serious disease, young Noa and his friend Luke embark on a quest for a cure. But their adventure turns out to be more challenging than they thought. To prevent the plague from spreading even further they have to trace it back to its true origin.
Together with the pharmacist's daughter Lee-Belle and the young priestess Billa Noa and Luke begin their perilous journey far away from any human settlement. They have to face more and more fearsome creatures. And in the course of their adventure the four friends surprisingly come across an even bigger secret.
Join our four friends as they venture deep into the lush green lands of Vitra.
- Experience a fantastic top-down role-playing game
- Hours of pure JRPG fun
- Immerse yourself in an exciting fantasy story full of surprises
- Embark on a dangerous journey and solve the mystery of Vitra
- Face dozens of lovingly designed creatures that inhabit the dark and unpredictable part of Vitra
- Learn countless spells and skills including a tier system
- Test your mettle with the challenging turn-based combat system
- Enjoy a fantastic soundtrack
1 GB available space